What you need to know to help you make the most out of your course.
Why crisis communications?
A crisis can make or break your company. Preparing your crisis communications today will help your company emerge stronger from the crisis of tomorrow:
- The response determines the outcome: The chances of emerging stronger are massively improved if you take control of the narrative.
- Not if, but when: Crises are impacting more companies and are spreading faster and wider than ever before. Hope is not a business strategy, preparation is.
- Failing to prepare is preparing to fail: Developing an excellent crisis communications strategy allows you to have a clear roadmap laid out in front of you when crisis strikes.
- Build trust: Constant, empathetic communication is key to maintaining and rebuilding trust with customers and stakeholders after a crisis strikes.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for communications professionals on behalf of companies, or high-level executives who deal with the crisis response of a company. Companies of any size should develop crisis communications plans. This course takes you through every step of designing an effective crisis communications strategy, and therefore is relevant for beginners and intermediates.
How do I sign up?
You can benefit from the “How to Crisis-Proof Your Company" course in two ways:
#1 – Sign up for the free offer. As an initial welcome, you will receive “The 5 Secrets of Crisis Communications" and the first module of the course for free, delivered straight to your inbox.
#2 – Take advantage of the full course. This includes six different modules that guide you through every step of developing a crisis communications strategy:
- Why crisis communications?
- The fundamental principles
- The Do’s and Don’ts
- Preparing for a crisis
- Getting ready
- Turning crisis into opportunity
The full course culminates with a Q&A with Oliver Aust as well as a personal coaching call with one of our experts. Valued at €999, this is currently available for the special price of €199.
What is the expert’s guide?
Drawing on 20 years of experience, Oliver Aust has compiled the top 5 secrets of crisis communications to help guide your preparation and response. Adhering to these 5 secrets will allow you and your organisation to communicate effectively and empathetically in a number of crises, helping you to emerge stronger.
Who is Oliver Aust?
Oliver Aust is the founder and CEO of Eo Ipso Communications and shares his insights from over 20 years of experience in "The 5 Secrets of Crisis Communications" and in the "How to Crisis-Proof Your Company" course.
Oliver helps high-profile individuals to bring their reputation to the next level so that they can build future-proof businesses. He advises C-level executives and senior communicators in multinational companies and organisations. He focuses on crisis and CEO communications and has been on the frontline of some of the most high-profile reputational challenges in Europe.
How much will this cost?
#1 Free offer - Signing up for "The 5 Secrets of Crisis Communications" and the first video of the course is free.
#2 Full Course - Valued at €999, this is currently available for the special price of €199.
Is there a money back guarantee?
If you are dissatisfied with our service and course, we guarantee you a full refund within two weeks of time of purchase.